- Before each appointment, I will email you an Infectious Diseases Screening (this will also be available in the client portal / app beginning 48 hours before your appointment). Please complete this BEFORE arriving.
- If you are unvaccinated, please wait two weeks after any travel or potential or known exposure before coming in for an appointment.
- Masks: Please bring a face mask to wear while you are the treatment room and during your massage. (Due to the rise of highly transmissible variants of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, together with the fact that we are in close contact, for an extended period of time, in an enclosed room, I am not prepared to relax this just yet. I appreciate your understanding.) I highly recommend wearing your mask while indoors, but it is a MUST while in the treatment room.
- Because a face mask is worn for the duration of the massage, safe face massage is not possible and therefore prohibited at this time.
- If you feel ill on the day of your session, there is no penalty for canceling your appointment. Massage is not advised if you have any symptoms of illness.
- I will email you an appointment follow-up requesting that you contact me if you develop any cold or flu-like symptoms, or if you are diagnosed with or test positive for COVID-19.
- I will be disinfecting the massage table and all touched surfaces after every client.
- COVID-19 is an airborne virus, and good air turnover indoors is important to reducing its spread. As such, I have purchased an air purifier for my treatment room.
- When you arrive, you may wait in your vehicle and text me to let me know you’ve arrived (443-840-0682). I will text you back when I am ready for you to come into the office. This is especially recommended if there is more than one vehicle in the parking lot, as it ensures that we don’t have too many people in our small reception area at one time.
- Friends and family should consider waiting in their car while you receive massage.
- The CDC suggests that COVID-19 infected respiratory droplets can be dispersed when people talk. For this reason, talking should be limited to communication about pressure, warmth, and comfort while in the enclosed space of the session room.
- Please consider prepaying online via credit card, PayPal, or Venmo (I will send you an invoice to do this) or have a check written or exact cash ready in advance. This will limit your time in the office after your session is over.
- Please re-book online or call or email me after your session. This limits your time in the office after your session is over.
These changes are in effect until COVID-19 is no longer present in the community. They are subject to being updated or amended at any time.
In the event of inclement weather, it may be necessary to reschedule your appointment. I follow Baltimore County Public Schools closures and delays. Please check BCPS.org before your appointment.
The cancellation fee will be waived if the client is sick and they will not be billed for a missed appointment.
- You should not be massaged if you are coughing, sneezing, blowing your nose frequently or have a sore throat.
- You should be fever-free and with out vomiting for 24 hours without the aid of any prescribed or over-the-counter medicine before coming in for a massage.
- My practice will adhere to local, state, and federal guidelines or mandatory orders regarding closures, mask-wearing, etc.
Cancellations + Missed Apppointments
My clients’ time – and my own time – is important to me. If you cannot keep your appointment, please provide at least 24 hours notice via phone or email.
- All massages cancelled less than 24 hours in advance will be billed a 50% fee.
- Any missed appointments will be billed the full fee.
- Any outstanding balances must be paid in full before receiving massage.
All treatment sessions have a specific time schedule and late arrivals may not be able to receive an extension of the scheduled appointment. If my schedule allows, I may be able to accommodate a partial or full appointment. The original session fee will be charged.